Tag Archives: bot
HoeChat is a CHAT protocol bot that I wrote, because of the lack of decent software at the time.
- Full colour customization.
- Channel list.
- Low bandwidth utilisation (doesn’t do stupid things like fetch pings, friends, etc.).
- Full logging of outputted text.
- Inline DOS commands.
- Auto join channel on login.
- Checking on login to prevent password leaks (where Topaz fails hard).
- Download, extract and run.
- Edit -> Settings (if this prompts you for a program to open with chose notepad).
- Scroll down to [Main] and fill in your login/password.
- Save and exit the ini file (this file contains all of your HoeChat settings, which you can edit at any time).
- Edit -> Reload Settings. This forces the program to read from the file again.
- You may now connect (through File -> Connect).