- Update for 1.26A
- Update for 1.25B.
- Fixed a race condition causing memory (un-)lock errors + general failure with changing DR + CD. Upgrade strongly advised.
- Added support for LAN.
- Added exit command.
- Cleaned up a few code segments and strings (nothing of terrible significance…Hopefully).
- Improved the way MouseTrapping works. If the mouse leaves the trap area it will release the trap.
- Fixed a logic error when changing DR ingame (could potentially cause a fatal in Wc3).
- Increased the verbosity of the debug information.
- DR now works ingame correctly, a major oversight by myself.
- DR now correctly identifies if W3 has been restarted.
- DR now reads settings from W3DR.ini.
- More intelligent (efficient) checks on certain things.
- You can now only use DR while connected to B.Net (didn’t change LAN DR anyway).
- More intelligent (verbose) error checking.
- CD fixed, you can now use 0.
- MT no longer prints status ingame
- Added CD modifier.
- Added MT. Note: This uses 2 assumptions: 1) Window border is <= 10px 2) Window title is <= 20px.
- Complete code rewrite.
- Pimping new icons (features icon pack for 8/32 bit for: 16,32,48).
- Fixed an issue that could cause memory read issues.
- Changed executable meta data + version numbering.
- Ingame delay changing now supported.
- Fixed bug that would cause DR from being able to see Wc3 if Wc3 was closed and restarted without restarting DR.
- Initial release