Category Archive: Related Apps
Subcategories: No categories
HoeChat is a CHAT protocol bot that I wrote, because of the lack of decent software at the time.
- Full colour customization.
- Channel list.
- Low bandwidth utilisation (doesn’t do stupid things like fetch pings, friends, etc.).
- Full logging of outputted text.
- Inline DOS commands.
- Auto join channel on login.
- Checking on login to prevent password leaks (where Topaz fails hard).
- Download, extract and run.
- Edit -> Settings (if this prompts you for a program to open with chose notepad).
- Scroll down to [Main] and fill in your login/password.
- Save and exit the ini file (this file contains all of your HoeChat settings, which you can edit at any time).
- Edit -> Reload Settings. This forces the program to read from the file again.
- You may now connect (through File -> Connect).
Countdown Modifier is an application that allows you to modify the countdown delay in Warcraft III custom games.
This is compatible with Warcraft III: TFT 1.24c or later.
Note: Count-down still appears to start at 5, irrelevant of the value set, though this is purely aesthetic.
This is a handy script written for StealthBot 2.71.
Basically the bots would sporadically crash with the error message:
If you had multiple bots open they would all crash with the same error.
This script polls windows every 10 seconds for a window containing the described text in the .ini, if found all 3 processes will be closed and re-opened.
If any of the processes are found to be dead for whatever reason, the relevant process will be restarted.
Each executable must be unique, not only from other StealthBot processes, but any system processes. Simply changing the StealthBot executable filename will make this change.
The included example title is wrong, you’ll want to change it from:
Text=”Run-Time error ’35600′:”
Text=”Run-time error ’35600′:”
I know 2.71 is old, but there are plenty of scripts out there that haven’t been updated.